Friday 16 November 2007

Shocked and Outraged

I won't go into the gory details, but the eldest had her Blue Peter badge and ID card stolen a couple of weeks ago, naturally she was pretty fed up. No probs we thought, the crew at the BBC will have the details and be able to issue a new one. Think again though, apparently this not possible and the only way to get another one is to earn one in the usual ways. Not that this is a problem, but I thought it was a bit tough on a wee lass who was already devastated at her loss.

Anyway, what next? Well, an email to Nicky Campbell at BBC's Watchdog for a kick start - maybe they have some insider contacts, but more importantly, I won't be voting for that Gethin bloke on Strictly Come Dancing anymore!!!

Actually, I think I was probably more gutted that they didn't send any signed photos like what I asked for, especially of Zoe, the latest in BP totty. In case you need it for "research" purposes, here's a link to her blog:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/bluepeter/zoes_blog/index.shtml


No comments: